We put these in place in order to provide the ultimate guest experience to every person we have the opportunity to serve. Thank you for your understanding!
- Revive Aesthetics & Spa is a place of relaxation and many times, the only getaway our guests receive. With this in mind, we ask as a courtesy to others please keep your cell phone turned off or silenced during your visit with us.
- For the benefit and safety of your children, fellow guests and our employees, we ask that you not bring any children to Revive Aesthetics & Spa. This helps us to provide the most relaxing experience for everyone that comes to see us! If an unsupervised child is brought to an appointment, we will need to reschedule your appointment and the cancellation policy will apply. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Please understand that when you forget, reschedule or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, your provider misses the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive their services. We offer appointment reminders as a courtesy as we know life can get busy. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply. We will ask for a credit card to have on file for use in the instances laid out below. A credit card number on file is required to schedule appointments. If you are uncomfortable with that policy, we will simply require a non refundable deposit be put down on your account equal to the amount of the service scheduled.
- Less than 24 hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “No-Show” appointments will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. You will not be able to schedule any future appointments at either of our locations until that fee has been paid. Please just call if you can’t make it. We understand that things come up.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period: If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must do so within 4 hours of your appointment time or there will be a charge equal to 50% of the reserved amount.
- Excess Cancellations: If appointments are cancelled or rescheduled more than 10 times in a calendar year, a 50% deposit will be required upon booking of future appointments.
** All cancellations must be done within 24 hours and during business hours. If notice is given outside of business hours it will be considered a cancellation at the start of the next business day.
*** Our wonderful Front Desk team doesn’t have access to all our social media challenges. Because we can’t always offer a prompt response to communication on those sites, appointment changes through social media will not be accepted. Please email or call to cancel or reschedule.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Revive Aesthetics & Spa has a NO refund policy on services performed.
- Tips to providers are NON refundable.
- Products may be returned for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.