We put these in place in order to provide the ultimate guest experience to every person we have the opportunity to serve. Thank you for your understanding!
SILENCED CELL PHONES
Revive Aesthetics & Spa is a place of relaxation and many times, the only getaway our guests receive. With this in mind, we ask as a courtesy to others please keep your cell phone turned off or silenced during your visit with us.
For the benefit and safety of your children, fellow guests and our employees, we ask that you not bring any children to Revive Aesthetics & Spa. This helps us provide the most relaxing experience for everyone who sees us, but is also for the safety of our team and your child. If an unsupervised child is brought to an appointment, regardless of age, we will reschedule your appointment, and the cancellation policy will apply.
CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE APPOINTMENT
We require an active card number on file to reserve an appointment. This is used to enforce our cancellation and no-show policy. This card will be charged in the event you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24-hour notice, or you no show an appointment. If you do not want to leave a card on file, a 100% non-refundable deposit is required prior to reserving your appointment.
24-HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Please understand that when you forget, reschedule or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, your provider misses the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive their services. We offer appointment reminders as a courtesy, as we know life can get busy. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply. We will ask for a credit card to have on file for use in the instances laid out below. A credit card number on file is required to schedule appointments. If you are uncomfortable with that policy, we will simply require a non-refundable deposit be put down on your account equal to the amount of the service scheduled.
- Less than 24-hour notice of cancellation or rescheduling will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “No-Show” appointments will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. You will not be able to schedule any future appointments until that fee has been paid. Please call if you can’t make it. We understand that things come up.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period: If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must do so within 4 hours of your appointment time or there will be a charge equal to 50% of the reserved amount.
- Excess Cancellations: If appointments are cancelled or rescheduled more than 10 times in a calendar year, a 50% deposit will be required upon booking of future appointments.
** All cancellations must be done within 24 hours and during business hours. If notice is given outside of business hours it will be considered a cancellation at the start of the next business day.
** We do not accept cancellations or appointment requests made through social media channels or messenger.
*** Our wonderful Front Desk team doesn’t have access to all our social media challenges. Because we can’t always offer a prompt response to communication on those sites, appointment changes through social media will not be accepted. Please email or call to cancel or reschedule.
PRICING & PRICE CHANGES
Our service pricing varies based on the level of the provider you see. This means that if you see different providers, the prices may be different. To get exact pricing, visit our online booking site or contact us.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Revive Aesthetics & Spa has a NO refund policy on services performed.
- Tips to providers are NON-refundable.
- Products may be returned for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.